What is Facial Acupuncture?
Facial acupuncture is a treatment that views the face as an extension of the meridians of the body. When the face is needled, blood flow and qi carry nutrients to the cells and stimulate collagen and elastin production.
What are the benefits of Facial Acupuncture?
- Improves collagen/elastin production and muscle tone
- Helps reduce bags and sagging tendencies
- Helps eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Tightens pores and brightens the eyes
- Increases local blood and lymph circulation
- Reduces stress and promotes optimal health and well-being
Acupuncture facials may erase many years from the face, with results apparent after just a few treatments. The rate of success is determined by the age and condition of the skin. Recommended course of treatment is 1x/week for 6 to 8 weeks.
What can I expect?
An Acupuncture facial consists of a full-body acupuncture treatment addressing any health concerns you may have, with the addition of a series of facial masks tailored o your particular skin-type. These masks are made with organic herbal ingredients. Also included is acupuncture on the face to work with lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and scars.
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE!
Treat someone you love to a relaxing and nourishing beauty experience!